CREAT A LIVING PAINTING OR A WHOLE LIVING WALL
This vertical garden looks great hanging alone, or you can create an entire beautiful and vibrant living wall by hanging several vertical planters next to each other.
EDIBLES, FLORALS, TROPICALS, YES PLEASE!
Perfect for an organic herb garden, spinach, chard, arugula. Do you love vertical herb gardens? Each planter has 7 pockets to fill with different plants, the possibilities are endless!
Make plants feel right at home on your patio, rail, fence, terrace or gate! 5 feet of vertical garden planter gives lots of room for plants without taking up much space! Ideal for rooftop and community gardens
GIVE THE GIFT OF VERTICAL GARDENING
Ambitious Walnut's vertical planter is a perfect gift for the gardener, family, teacher, urban gardener or school in your life.
DIRECTIONS: HOW TO PLANT IT:
1. Soak your vertical garden in water for 5-10 minutes before planting
2. Fill each pocket with soil until it is almost full
3. Choose your plants based on the amount of light and temperature of the chosen location. Edibles such as herbs and strawberries work great. Or a mixture of tall and trailing succulents is really nice. Get creative!
4. Remove your plants from their pots.
5. Dig small holes in the soil, plant your plants and water gently starting from the top pocket.
*To avoid possible water damage use against a sealed, water-tight surface. This product is designed for outdoor use (unless you hang it in the shower).
Click the 'Add to Cart' button to complete your order now.